Choosing A Relevant Topic For A Research Paper: 30 Possible Solutions
Picking a research paper topic may not seem like the most challenging step, but for many students it is. This task involves figuring out what is interesting and deciding whether or not
students want to spend weeks researching that topic. Here are 30 possible solutions to help you:
- Adoption: There are controversies about whether gay couples should be able to adopt.
- Affirmative Action: How is the country functioning without affirmative action laws in place?
- Alcoholism: How does alcoholism affect the workplace today?
- Alternative Medicine: More people are turning to alternative medicine as a way to avoid prescription drugs.
- Animal Cruelty: Should people be charged with felonies for acts of cruelty against animals?
- The Arts: Should schools be required to provide classes in the arts?
- Bilingual Education: Should schools be required to provide bilingual classes?
- Bioterrorism: How prepared should citizens be for acts of bioterrorism?
- Body Piercing: Is it a fad? Or is it here to stay?
- Cancer Research: What are the alternatives to traditional medicine when it comes to researching cancer?
- Child Abuse: What happens to adults who are abused as children?
- Corporal Punishment: How have schools changed since the corporal punishment was no longer allowed?
- Death Penalty: Does it work at preventing crime?
- Domestic Violence: What happens to children who grow up in houses with domestic violence?
- Drug Addiction: What are employers doing to help prevent drug addiction?
- Eating Disorders: Should schools be involved in helping students combat eating disorders?
- Educational Testing: What is all of this testing doing to education?
- Elections and Voting Rights: What is being done to guarantee that everyone in the country who is eligible to vote gets to vote?
- Endangered Species: What is being done to reduce the number of endangered species on the planet?
- Euthanasia: Is it being used? Where?
- Healthy Eating: What is happening to fast food restaurants now that people want to eat healthy foods?
- Hate Crimes: Should people who commit hate crimes be charged with attempted murder?
- Illiteracy: How does illiteracy affect the nation as a whole?
- Police Brutality: What are police academies doing to prevent brutality in the field?
- Recycling: Is it working?
- Sports Medicine: What makes this such a desirable career choice?
- Teen Suicide: Why are teens committing suicide and what is being done to stop it?
- Vaping: How is this changing the face of smoking?
- Violence Against Women: What happens to children who grow up in houses with violence against women?
- Wages and Salaries: Should salaries be shared publicly?
Use Tips That Will Work
Not all of us so creative to generate ideas on different topics and write great papers every night. Still, there are some classic methods to make a solid, well-written paper.
Some students may think that their work is finished as soon as they write the paper. Still, a lot of work must be done before handing it in.
Edit and proofread your research paper before submission. Check for typos, word usage, grammar and punctuation. Your content should be polished and easy to read.
Phone: +1 654 234 8900
Term Paper Editors
1993 College Heights Blvd.
Bowling Grey, KY 42303
TermPaperEditors.com. Term and Research Paper Guides To Apply.